Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 Home Sewing, Embroidery, and Hybrid Quilting Computer will do almost anything sewing, embroidery, and quilting you can think of. Let your creativity fly with this affordable and versatile machine, featuring 715 built-in sewing stitches as well as 318 embroidery designs.
If you’re wondering if the Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 is best for your embroidery needs, this Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 review can help! I will start by giving you more information about its features, answering common questions, and finally detailing the pros and cons.
Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 Overview
Create absolutely anything you can imagine with the all-new Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 Home Sewing, Embroidery, and Quilting Combination Machine. From complex sewing tasks using 715 built-in sewing stitches to embroidering using one of 318 embroidery designs, let your imagination run wild with this affordable and dynamic machine.
The Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 is perfect for any skill level with its easy-to-use interface and drop-light positioning marker that tells you exactly where your needle will drop. The time-saving features of Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 will help you create more great projects in less time. Automatic presser foot functionality allows you to sew without stopping to raise and lower the presser foot each time. You’ll love how easy it is to format multiple lines of text and even correct their positions with the push of a button, right from the intuitive touchscreen. Creating large projects is easier and more fun than others! The spacious 11.25″ workspace and 8″x12″ maximum embroidery area allow you to work on larger projects that you may have struggled with in the past.
Features Of Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200
LCD Touchscreen & Navigation
The Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 has a large bright 7″ color LCD touchscreen display that allows you to clearly see your stitches and designs and navigate menus easily. Easily watch on-screen tutorials and control the machine with large intuitive icons.
The Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 has an 8″ x 12″ embroidery field and 318 built-in embroidery designs, including 17 fonts. Easily import designs via the built-in USB port on the side of the machine. Easily position your embroidery design on your fabric with the ultrasonic sensor pen. On-screen embroidery features include adding, combining, drag-and-drop, letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, and repositioning. Create more works of art in less time with the VM5200’s maximum sewing speed of 1,050SPM.
With its built-in advanced needle threader and number thread guide, threading your machine has never been easier! The Brother VE2300 also features a start/stop button, automatic presser foot lift, an automatic thread cutter, and a needle up/down button to finish projects quickly. Now with 50% brighter LED lighting than previous Brother models! Fast-forward your designs up to 500 stitches at a time with the Stitch Jump feature.
Brother Dream Creator XE Innov-ís VM5200
The Brother DreamCreator XE Innov- is a VM5100 sewing, quilting, and embroidery machine that can accommodate the optional MuVit™ Digital Dual, the most advanced feeding system ever introduced. Not only does it feed all layers of fabric without slipping, but it also gives you control over the stretch or bias of the fabric by freely adjusting the motion of the top fabric in relation to the bottom. No other system allows you this control. This quilt is awesome!
Pros And Cons Of Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 Embroidery Machine
- Pattern variations for 140 frames.
- A memory card reader is present.
- The needle position key (up/down) is available.
- There is a quick-set bobbin function.
- Carton Weight (lbs) 64.8
- Unit Weight (lbs) 34
- Alphabet designs that are now built-in.
- Embroidery designs of Disney/Pixar characters are built-in.
- Frame Design- Shapes 10
- Frame design – 14 stitches
- Embroidery Hoops 8inches x 12inches, 5inches x 7inches
- Maximum embroidery area 12inches x 8inches
- Maximum embroidery speed 1050 (spm)
- Stitch length 5 (mm)
- Stitch Width 7 (mm)
- Emergency speed control is available.
- Cap-frame capability is not provided.
- Still, no realistic preview is available.
- Bought this as an upgrade to a basic, older sewing machine. It is fast, quiet, and very intuitive for this user. I wanted to be able to do sewing, quilting, and some embroidery, and the possibilities appear to be endless, with plenty of tools to grow into. Thank you! (midwestraised)
- I got it about 4 months ago it sews beautifully and is embroidered with such ease. I wouldn’t trade it for anything it was everything I could ask for and more. Brother did a VERY GOOD job on this machine. They are up and above the call. If I could give a 200 rating it is worth it. (Redd)
- I bought this machine from a Brother dealer and it came with suitcases for the machine and embroidery arm and also software. They were kind enough to hand deliver to me as I am blind in 1 eye and couldn’t drive in heavy traffic to go get it for me. Sadly, I have never used it. I am looking to sell if anyone is interested. (Connie)
The Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 is raising the bar. The Brother Essence Innov-ís VM5200 hybrid sewing, embroidery, and quilting machine, now packed with features, has innovations that sewing enthusiasts should really let their ideas flourish.
We have created this article to help you understand the features of the embroidery machine and provide you with some helpful guides, tricks, and instructions. If you find this article helpful for you, please share it with your friends. Write your valuable words in the comment box below. Thank you for reading!!!
Is Brother’s sewing machine a good buy?
Brother sewing machines are good, reliable models. They provide a wide range of different embroidery, sewing, and quilting features. No matter your sewing level, you can find a Brother model that will give you the tools you need to get the job done!
Are Janome and Brother the same company?
Like its brother, Janome sewing machines first originated in Japan. But, they are not as old as the brother as the Janome Company was first started in the 1920s. The name Janome means “snake’s eye” in Japanese and is a reference to their creation of a new round bobbin that resembles a snake’s eye.
Are Brother embroidery machines made in China?
Brother Industries manufactures mechanical embroidery machines in Zhuhai, China, and computerized sewing and embroidery machines in Taiwan. A new sewing machine factory was opened in Vietnam’s Đồng Nai province in 2012, which is the largest single-brand sewing machine factory in the world.
If you have any questions leave the comments or you can visit our social channels for more updates regularly. We provide embroidery digitizing services if you need digitizing services feel free to contact us or email us.